This Blueberry Yogurt Frozen Coffee Pop is the Perfect Summer Treat
These frozen yogurt pops will be a hit at your next socially distanced pool party. The simple and refreshing ingredients make for a fancy treat without the hassle.
You’ll love how the creamy yogurt, sharp whiskey and herbal undertones of cardamom dance delicately on your tongue. We added our popular Blueberry Muffin Blend for a zippy boost of sweet vanilla and baked good warmth.
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- ¼ tsp ground cardamom
- 2 tbsp sugar
- ¼ cup water
- ½ tsp whiskey
- ½ cup brewed Blueberry Muffin Blend
- 1 cup whole fat yogurt
- ½ lemon
- Place the blueberries, ground cardamom, sugar, water, and whiskey into a pot over medium-high heat. Allow the mixture to cook uncovered for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove the pot from the heat and let it cool.
- Add the coffee, lemon, and whole fat yogurt. Mix.
- Pour the mixture into six ice pop molds. Place them into the freezer.
- They will be ready to eat in 6-8 hours.