S’mores Blended Coffee Recipe
Some of the simplest ingredients make for the best recipes. S’mores are a classic example of simplistic perfection. You can add your own twist or just use the three original ingredients. Any way you like, it’ll be just right.
Our twist on a caffeinated drink with blended s’mores ingredients stars our Volcan de Fuego. This rich single origin’s delicious notes of hot cocoa, toasted nuts and brown sugar are right at home in the fireside summer favorite.
Now you can get your s’more on any time of day with this refreshing and chilled drink. Enjoy at your next brunch or after mowing the lawn. Yum.
- 1-2 cups, ice
(1 cup will give you a smooth, cold beverage. 2 cups will give you a blended, iced drink.)
- ½ cup, Brewed Volcan de Fuego
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup chocolate syrup
- 3 medium-sized marshmallows
- 2 graham crackers
- 1 tablespoon, chocolate chips
- Blend coffee, ice, milk, syrup, marshmallows, and 1 graham cracker to desired consistency
- Crush second graham cracker into crumbs
- Pour mixture into glass and garnish with graham cracker crumbs & chocolate chips