Key Lime Coffee Spritzer
Crisp coffee and sour lime come together in this recipe to play nicely with the fresh essence of lemongrass and ginger. Your first sip will transport you to the sunny beaches of Key West. No need to pack your bags for this sunny escape. Just apply sunscreen, sit back, and slurp.
- ½ cup brewed Key Lime Pie Blend Coffee
(Recommended: Espresso or concentrated French Press)
*Tip: Halve the water or double the beans when brewing to concentrate the flavor of the coffee
- ½ tsp honey
- ½ stalk lemongrass
- ½ lime
- Sparkling water
- Creamer (or coconut milk creamer)
- Ginger (optional)
- Jalapeño or chili pepper (optional)
- Add the honey to the coffee while still piping hot.
- Add the lemongrass and allow mixture to steep and cool for five minutes.
- Add the ice, half of the coffee, lime juice, a dash of soda water, and a dash of creamer to a medium glass.
- Stir to combine.
- Garnish with grated ginger and jalapeño.